2. Get organized. Use a planner or calendar to keep track of assignments, tests, and other important deadlines.
3. Stay focused and avoid distractions. Find a quiet place to study and limit the amount of time you spend on your phone or other distractions.
4. Get involved. Participating in extracurricular activities and clubs can be a great way to meet new people, develop new skills, and make a positive contribution to your school community.
5. Take care of yourself. Make sure to get enough sleep, eat well, and exercise regularly to maintain your physical and mental health.
6. Seek help when you need it. Don’t be afraid to ask for help from your teachers, guidance counsellor, or a tutor if you’re struggling with a subject
7. Set goals for yourself and work towards them. Determine what you want to achieve in high school and create a plan to achieve those goals.